Thursday, January 7, 2010

Carmelite Quote-From a letter written by St. Teresa of Jesus of the Andes





Since I was about seven years old, there was a very great devotion born in my soul to my Mother, the Most Holy Virgin. I told her everything that happened to me, and She spoke to me. I heard her voice clearly and distinctly in my soul. She advised me and told me what I must do to please Our Lord. I thought that this was something natural, and it never occurred to me to speak of what the Most Holy Virgin was telling me.

From the time of my First Communion, Our Lord spoke to me after communion and told me things I'd never suspected; and even when I asked Him, He would tell me things that were going to happen, and they really did occur. But I went on thinking that everybody who went to communion was treated this way.
Letter to Fr. Antonio Maria Falgueras, S. J. April 24, 1919

Peace be with you!
Rosemraie
_______________________

No comments: