Saturday, July 10, 2021

Novena to Our Lady of Mount Carmel-Day 2

 

Photo: R. Massaro (c) 2021 Spirit Singing



O Glorious Queen of Angels! Most pure and ever Blessed Virgin Mary of Mt. Carmel! Powerful Advocate of all those who wear thy holy Scapular! Faithful Protectress of all the servants of thy Son Jesus Christ! I, an unworthy sinner, do this day, in the presence of thy beloved Son, my Savior, choose thee for my Patroness, that through thy intercession, I may receive from Him whatsoever grace may be necessary and profitable for me now, and at the hour of my death. Amen.


Our Father and Hail Mary, Glory Be.

Let us pray...

O God, who has honored the Order of Carmel with the special title of thy Blessed Mother Mary, ever Virgin, grant in thy mercy that we who keep her memory this day may be shielded by her protection and be found worthy to attain unto joy eternal. Who livest and reignest, one God world without end. Amen.




Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, OCDS

No comments: