Saturday, January 26, 2019

SATURDAY OF OUR LADY

Photo: R. Massaro (C)2019 Spirit Singing (Our Lady of Lourdes Church New London, Ohio)

PRAYER TO THE SORROWFUL AND
 IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY



Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, dwelling pure and holy, cover my soul with your maternal protection so that being ever faithful to the voice of Jesus, it responds to His love and obeys His Divine Will.

O, my Mother, keep me close to you every moment of my life. Obtain for me true sorrow for my sins. Obtain for me also a spirit of prayer and self denial that I may recover by penance what I have lost by sin. Keep me always in the love of your Divine Son, Jesus.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us!

Amen.






Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, OCDS

No comments: