Saturday, August 7, 2021

SATURDAY OF OUR LADY


Prayer To Our Lady of the Scapular

Photo:R.Massaro(c)2013SpiritSinging
Carmelite Monastery Cleveland, Ohio


O Most Blessed and Immaculate Virgin, ornament and splendor of Carmel, you who look with an eye of special kindness on those who wear the Blessed Habit, look down also upon me and cover me with the mantle of your special protection. Strengthen my weakness with your power; enlighten the darkness of my mind with your wisdom; increase in me faith, hope and love. Adorn my soul with such graces and virtues as will ever be pleasing to your divine Son and to you. Assist me in life, and console me in death, with your most holy presence, and present me to the most Holy Trinity as your devoted servant and child; that I may eternally bless and praise you in paradise. Amen.











Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, OCDS

No comments: