Thursday, April 21, 2011



Before the feast of Passover, Jesus knew that his hour had come
to pass from this world to the Father.
He loved his own in the world and he loved them to the end.
The devil had already induced Judas, son of Simon the Iscariot, to hand him over.
So, during supper, fully aware that the Father had put everything into his power and that he had come from God and was returning to God, he rose from supper and took off his outer garments.
He took a towel and tied it around his waist.
Then he poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples’ feet ...



I myself am the bread of life. No one who comes to me shall ever be hungry, no one who believes in me shall ever thirst. (John 6:35)






I will not leave you orphaned; I will come back to you.
(John 14:18)




Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, ocds
__________________

No comments: