Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tabernacle of the Week

St. Augustine Health Center
Richfield, Ohio
Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine






Prayer of St. Alphonsus Liguori
for a visit to the Blessed Sacrament






Photo: R. Massaro-St. Augustine
Lord Jesus Christ, who, through the love which you bear all men, remains with them day and night in this sacrament, full of mercy and of love, expecting, inviting, and receiving all who come to visit You, I believe that You are truly present in the Sacrament of the Altar. I adore you and thank you for all the favors which you have bestowed upon me, especially for having given me Yourself in this sacrament, for having given me for an advocate Your most holy Mother, Mary, and for having called me to visit You in this church.





Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, OCDS
____________________

No comments: