Thursday, October 1, 2009

OCD Feast-St. Therese of the Child Jesus


St. Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face
Feast Day -October 1



Ninth Day of Novena-LOVE OF ALL

I understand now that charity consists in bearing with the faults of others, in not being surprised at their weakness, in being edified by the smallest acts of virtue we see them practice.
St. Therese

My Vocation is Love

St. Paul explains how the most perfect gifts are nothing without love. Charity gave me the key to my vocation. The Church has a heart and this Heart was burning with love. I understood that LOVE comprised all vocations, that love was everything, that it embraced all times and places...In a word, that it was eternal! My vocation is Love! Yes, I have found my place in the Church, my Mother, I shall be love. St. Therese

God our Father, you have promised your kingdom to those who are willing to become like little children. Help us to follow the way of St. Therese with confidence so that by her prayers we may come to know your eternal glory. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen

I hope you have experienced the intercession of the Little Flower. Thank you for participating in this novena with me.


Peace be with you!
Rosemarie,OCDS
____________________

No comments: