Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year




As the new year begins with the Solemnity of Our Lady, under the title of "Mother of God." Let us renew our efforts to become holy Catholics and holy Carmelites under her patronage.  Let us deepen our devotion to our Good Mother: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel.  May she lead us safely to union with her Divine Son.

A Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel

O Most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succour me in this necessity; there are none that can withstand your power.

O, show me herein you are my Mother, O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. Amen.

 
POPE BENEDICT'S HOMILY-SOLEMNITY OF MARY, MOTHER OF GOD





Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, ocds

No comments: