Friday, July 7, 2017

SATURDAY OF OUR LADY

NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL
(From a Novena dated 1931)
FEAST DAY: JULY 16

Photo: R. Massaro (C) 2017 Spirit Singing St. Anthony Church Akron, Ohio


DAY 1


O Glorious Queen of Angels! Most pure and Ever Blessed Virgin Mary of Mt. Carmel! Powerful Advocate of all those who wear thy holy Scapular! Faithful Protectress of all the servants of thy Son Jesus Christ! I, an unworthy sinner, do this day, in the presence of thy beloved Son, my Saviour, choose thee for my Patroness, that through thy intercession, I may receive from Him whatsoever grace may be necessary and profitable for me now, and at the hour of my death. Amen.

Our Father and Hail Mary, Glory Be.

Let us pray...

O Almighty and Eternal God, who didst adorn the holy Order of Carmel with the glorious title of Thy Immaculate and ever Blessed Mother, grant propitiously that those who celebrate her Solemn Commemoration  may, by the assistance of Thy grace, turn their affection from all irregular adherence to this world, and place them entirely on the enjoyment of Thee, Who livest and reignest, one God world without end. Amen.


Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, OCDS

No comments: