Saturday, September 4, 2021

Saturday of Our Lady

The Immaculate Heart of Mary


Photo: R. Massaro


Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Mary

I offer you, my holy Mother Mary,
all my thoughts and all my actions,
all my prayers and all my acts of charity,
all my faith and good works,
and all the sacrifices that I make today.

Give me the grace to do everything in my life
with  pure intention
and a desire to please God.
I consecrate myself to your Holy
and Immaculate Heart,
and I pray, through the merits
of your intercession,
that I may adore the Divine Heart of Jesus
and through His mercy,
obtain the grace of conversion
and the remission of my sins.

O Mary, my blessed Mother, watch over me
and protect me from all sin
and evil throughout this day.

Amen.





Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, ocds

No comments: