Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday of Our Lady

Our Lady of Divine Providence

Mary, Immaculate Virgin and Mother of divine Providence, keep my soul in the fullness of God's grace: govern my life and direct it in the way of virtue to the fulfillment of the divine will. Obtain for me the pardon and remission of all my sins; be my refuge, my protection, my defense, and my guide in my pilgrimage through the world; comfort me in the midst of tribulation; bring me safely through every danger; in the storms of adversity afford me your sure protection. Obtain for me, O Mary, the renewal of my heart within me, that it may become a worthy dwelling place for your divine Son Jesus; keep far from me every kind of sin and negligence. Dear Mother of Divine Providence, turn your motherly gaze upon me, and, if through weakness or malice I have provoked the threats of the eternal Judge and saddened the Sacred Heart of my dear Jesus, cover me with the mantle of your protection and I shall be safe. You are the Mother of Providence; you are the Virgin of pardon; you are my hope on earth. Grant that I may have you as my Mother in the glory of heaven. Amen.


Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, ocds
__________________

No comments: