Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday of Our Lady

O ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of mercy, health of the sick, refuge of sinners, comforter of the afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings; look with mercy on me. By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favors; and already many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and physical. I come, therefore, with complete confidence to implore your maternal intercession. Obtain , O loving Mother, the granting of my requests. Through gratitude for your favors, I will endeavor to imitate your virtues, that I may one day share your glory. Amen.




Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, ocds
____________________

(photo by Rosemarie
Grotto at Sorrowful Mother Shrine
Bellevue, Ohio)

No comments: