Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tabernacle of the Week



St. Mary Church
Massillon, Ohio
Pastor: Fr. Ed Gretchko

O most adorable Sacrament of the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, I bless and praise thee in the name of all the angels and saints.

O most glorious Sacrament, thou art worthy indeed of all honor; I love thee; I praise thee, I bless thee, and humbly prostrating myself in thy presence, I adore thee.; and I thank my dearest Jesus a thousand times for having instituted thee to be our consolation and eternal salvation.

O most amiable Sacrament, inflame my heart! O Sacrament most holy, sanctify me!

O sweetest, O most gentle, O most merciful Jesus! I beg thee, through the infinite love of thy Sacred Heart which manifests itself in the most holy Sacrament, to have mercy upon me, a poor sinner, and forsake me not in my last hour. Amen.
(From Adoration Book published in 1918 by the Benedictine Convent in Clyde, Mo.












Peace be with you!
Rosemarie
______________________

No comments: