Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday of Our Lady

Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary:

O Mary, you desire above all things to see Jesus loved; if you love me, this is the favor which I ask of you, to obtain for me a great love of Jesus Christ. You obtain from your Son whatever you please; pray then for me, that I may forever remain in His love and in His grace, and that by imitating you I may practice every virtue that is pleasing to his sacred Heart. Obtain for me a great love toward you, who, of all creatures, are the most pure and most beloved of God. And through that grief which you suffered on Calvary, when you beheld Jesus expire on the cross, obtain for me a happy death, that by loving Jesus, and you, my Mother, all through life, I may come to love you and bless you forever in heaven.
____________________
Enjoy this website loaded with beautiful photos of the Poor Clare Nuns in Cleveland, Ohio

Peace be with you!
Rosemarie, OCDS
_____________________

No comments: